Terms and Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. It is understood that upon submission of the registration form, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this Service. Globe Telecom may at anytime modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically and your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
Use of the Service
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Globe Telecom, Globe Telecom does not in any way operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet. Except for Globe Telecom's identified information, products or services, all other information, products and services offered through the Service or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Globe Telecom.
If your online credit card payment has not been successfully executed resulting to a dispute with your credit card company, you hereby authorize Globe Telecom to charge back to your account the unpaid bill.
Globe Telecom does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the Service or on the Internet generally, and as such, Globe Telecom shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally.
Globe Telecom does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Service will be corrected. The Service is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
In no event shall Globe Telecom be liable for:
- any and all damages including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service or any information, or transactions provided on the Service or downloaded or hyper-linked from or to the Service even if Globe Telecom or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such malfunction/breakdown of the Service or
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Service and/or materials or information downloaded through or hyper-linked from the Service.
Fair Use Policy
The use of this service is subject to Globe Telecom's Fair Use Policy, which is aligned with the global industry practice of telecommunications providers all over the world. It is intended to ensure that all customers will have the equal opportunity to enjoy the services offered by Globe. As such, the Fair Use Policy may be used to protect Globe customers against entities or persons utilizing Globe services in a manner that runs counter to the intent of the product or service, fraudulent, or exceeding normal standards of use.
In your purchase or use of our products and services, you agree to below Acceptable Terms on Fair Use and agree to be bound by the policy.
Please see below the terms relating to the promo that you have subscribed for.
- Available to active Globe subscribers.
- Applicable to calls from anywhere in the world to Globe Postpaid, Globe Prepaid and TM networks.
- The service may not be used with any other device other than your mobile phone or in a way that adversely impacts the service to other Globe Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers.
- Globe shall implement policies to ensure that all subscribers get to equally share an enjoyable call experience. This policy is designed to protect those who might be affected by the few subscribers who use the Service promos for activities other than its intended use.
- Your usage of the Service is excessive or unreasonable as defined below:
- It is unreasonable/excessive if your usage adversely affects the Globe network and another Globe subscribers' use or access to Globe services.
- Excessive use means received voice calls and received inbound minutes are significantly higher than normal usage. By way of example, and without limiting the coverage of this Fair Use Policy, a total call duration that exceeds 3000 minutes per month or 800 minutes per week may, at Globe's sole discretion, be considered abusive.
- If Globe reasonably suspects that you are not acting in accordance with the Acceptable Terms on Fair Use, Globe reserves the right to suspend your subscription.
- Globe reserves the right to vary the Acceptable Terms on Fair Use without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Globe Telecom, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
Notwithstanding the following, you hold Globe Telecom free and harmless from suit or action arising from improper use of data, unauthorized intrusion into the site and unlawful exposure of data.
Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Use of the Service), and 2 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Globe Telecom and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Accuracy of Website Information
You understand that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any opinion, advice, services or other information provided in this Website. The information on this Web Site may be changed or updated without notice. Globe Telecom may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described on this Web Site at any time without notice.
Information provided on this Web Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, Globe Telecom cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. All information in this Web Site is subject to modification from time to time without notice. Every time you access this Web Site, make sure that you check this page.
Globe Telecom has used its discretion, best judgment and all reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing the information, documents (including copy, graphics, pictures, etc.) or other items provided or available herein, but any such information, document or other item is provided or available without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any intellectual property rights.
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are (c) 2009, Globe Telecom. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of viewing/paying Globe Telecom bills. Any other use of materials on this Web Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without the prior written permission of Globe Telecom is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are proprietary to Globe Telecom or other respective owners that have granted Globe Telecom the right and license to use such Marks.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Globe Telecom disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Globe Telecom does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to Globe Telecom that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only.
You agree to use the Service only to send and receive personal messages. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
* Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
* Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
* Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
* Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose, or otherwise engage in telemarketing activities.
* Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
* Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender/caller or the origin of a message/call.
* Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations through the use of the Service.
* Interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual's or entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.